As an organisation based in the United Kingdom, Meta Procurement (MetaP) is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
Meta is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information in line with the DPA, GDPR and other relevant privacy regulations.
This Privacy Statement explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use our website.
What information do we collect about you?
Meta collects and stores personal information about you when you use our website or when you subscribe to a service offered by www.metaprocurement.orgor when you register enquiries with Meta via e-mail.
· questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and phone number if you contact www.metaprocurement.org
· your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts,
· your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
· information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
How will we use the information about you?
Meta will only use such personal information to:
· provide the information or service you have requested
· to process your enquiry;
· to notify you of changes to our services; and /or
· as permitted or required by law.
If you are a public sector organisation interested in becoming a client of Meta Procurement or a potential supplier wishing to speak to Meta Procurement regarding upcoming contract opportunities please fill out the enquiry form.
© 2022 Meta Procurement